[Coco] IDE to SD card Adapters.

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sat Dec 16 10:39:30 EST 2017

Gene,
TC^3 was the second card I did way, way back in 98 or so.
It was before .dsk and emulators.
It would be an easy turn to port the code to a supported CPLD. I would want FAT support, etc and currently have a enough projects going on.
I do get requests for it. Maybe in the future I will take it to the next level.
Regards,
Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com