[Coco] IDE to SD card Adapters.

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Dec 15 21:43:25 EST 2017

On Friday 15 December 2017 21:25:32 Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

> The GlensideIDE handles multiple cluster segments fine. I was running
> 4x 1gig partitions on mine under NitrOS9.

Thanks Bill, that is good to know. I have a pair of 1 gig's on mine,
partitioned differently, so one is running on a cluster size of 4, while
the whole other drive is running on 16 sectors per bit. On a cloud-9
scsi interface. Neither one has ever sneezed.

> Bill Pierce
> "Charlie stole the handle, and the train it won't stop going, no way
> to slow down!" - Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

> E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)