[Coco] IDE to SD card Adapters.

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 18:15:42 EST 2017

I have my doubts about the IDE's ability to read the SD card via the CF Adapter. But I suppose if u are adventures enough you can partition a SD card into a 256mb and clone a known working CF and image it to the SD. I would imagine that if the IDE will read the SD card it would see the image as if it were a real CF