[Coco] CoCoFEST! 2018 -- Call for Vendors/Exhbitors (and Attendees too!)

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Dec 10 14:25:36 EST 2017

Greetings,

Time marches on, and before too long CoCoFEST! will be upon us. Have
you made your travel plans yet?

Information about CoCoFEST! can be found here:

	http://www.glensideccc.com/cocofest/index.shtml

There is also a page describing Vendors and Exhbitors:

	http://www.glensideccc.com/cocofest/vendors.shtml

If you are planning to have a table/booth (whether you are a "vendor",
"exhibitor", or otherwise) then please reply to me on this thread so
that I can update the vendor/exhibitor page with your info. Please
include a name for your table/booth, and a description of what you plan
to be vending or exhibiting. Please also include a picture (either a
URL or an attachment) that will represent your presence at CoCoFEST! I
will use that information to add you to the vendor/exhibitor page.

If you are planning to attend but you are neither a vendor nor an
exhibitor, then please feel free to respond as well. Indicate that you
will be simply an attendee, and we can add your name to the list here:

	http://www.glensideccc.com/cocofest/attending.shtml

Letting people know that you are planning to attend seems to be the
best way to boost overall attendance -- go figure! So lets get your
name on the list, ASAP!

Thanks for your cooperation!

John