[Coco] CoCo 64K (26-3126) Keyboard Issues Follow-up

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Dec 10 13:44:49 EST 2017

It does sound like a spill is the most likely explanation, given the
further information you describe.  With the keyboard unplugged, you could
try to verify with a meter that some lines are shorted to others, which
would at least definitely pin the problem down to the keyboard itself.

At least some models of keyboard are held together with a whole bunch of
tiny screws that must be removed.  Tedious but straightforward.

Art