[Coco] Pop star pilot

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:01:44 EST 2017

I meant to buy it a few times but always seemed to be side tracked by something else. I'm sure I will suck at it also, but it's about supporting the people who support our coco's. At these prices it's clear that the people who make the software and hardware do it for the love of the hobby and not the love of the dollar.