[Coco] Program Pak Boxes now available in Canada

Neil Blanchard neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Wed Dec 6 23:21:49 EST 2017

   Attention to all Canadian CoCo'ers out there: I am proud to announce
   I'm offering Tim Lindner's fantastic reproduction Program Pak Boxes for
   sale here in Canada. Tim reached out to me and asked if I'd like to be
   the Canadian distributor for them so we teamed up. This will greatly
   reduce shipping and eliminate import fees for fellow Canadians who
   would like to purchase some. Prices are the exact same $2.30 each or
   $5.00 folded and glued. If you are interested contact me at
   neil at cococrew.org