[Coco] Jason files.

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Dec 6 07:59:34 EST 2017

It looks like a bunch of arrays meant to be loaded in a specific (but
unspecified) program that displays a keyboard on-screen. It contains things that
have to be written on the keys, colour numbers, and some widths and offsets. It
does not look like it's made as part of an emulator, though, as it doesn't
contain any hardware key numbers.