[Coco] RTC needed

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:13:02 EST 2017

I can speak about the DS1216 chip, still found new on Ebay - bought a bunch
of them a few years ago to populate my disk controllers and as a spare for
my FD502 controller (on the CoCo 3 setup).

The FD502 noted above got its chip installed mid 90s and is STILL working,
the battery is rated for no more than 10 years IIRC, this one has been in
operation for way more than that now.

-- RP