[Coco] Ribbon cable and headers

Steve Pedersen 666jacktheknife666 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:01:36 EST 2017

I have been looking around for 40 pin edge connectors also so far I haven't
been able to find such beast's. So here is a harty 2nd to this question 40
pin edge card connectors where can we find them ?

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 1:43 PM, rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi. Does anyone have a source for the headers and ribbon cable needed to
> make a y cable for the coco cartridge slot?
>
> Thanks
>

> Sent from my BlackBerry Passport Red Edition.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
- Voltaire
Duty is heaver than a mountain, Death is lighter then a feather. - Imperial
Rescript