[Coco] Back after 3 years

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Sun Dec 3 04:07:49 EST 2017

Greetings,

I used to be fairly active on this list around 2014.
Some of you may remember me.
Had a lot of great help, bought and sold hardware here.
Privately corresponded with quite a few of you.
Here you are, strictly in alphabetical order! :)
Luis Antoniosi, Bob Devries, Brendan Donahe, Stephen H. Fischer,
Christopher Barnett Fox, Josh Harper, Gene Heskett, Willard Goosey,
Bill Nobel, Robert Gault, Kip Koon, Steve Ostrom, Bill Pierce.
Sorry if anyone was left out.
Some of you are given credit for your help in my Coco blog.
It's a good place to catch up and get (re)acquainted.
Just migrated it from a commercial web hosting site, to my
Orange PI-Plus-2e, via a Banana-PI NAT. It was a bit tricky,
hope the move didn't cause many broken links.
http://p.uio.pw/wp/

Kandur
P.S. No secret, Gene and I were born about the same time. :)