[Coco] CoCoTALK! podcast all caught up!

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 15:11:52 EDT 2017

On 30-Aug-17 20:41, Michael Brant wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 11:36 PM, Steve Strowbridge <ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> So we have some more news to share about the YouTube video replays of
>> CoCoTALK!
>> Mark Overholser is in the process of creating a time stamped index of the
>> various segments and topics of each show.
>> YouTube is kind enough to take those time stamps and auto-hyperlink them to
>> the exact moment in the video.
>> So future replays of previous episodes can be viewed from any of the
>> segments in the index allowing you to jump to exactly what you want.
>> This is time consuming, he's done about 3 of our current 23 episodes, but
>> in the not too distant future all will be indexed and easily consumed.
>>
>> Thanks Mark for your efforts!
>>
>> The entire video playlist can be viewed at http://video.cocotalk.live
>>

>> Steve Strowbridge, aka
>> The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
>> ogStevieStrow at gmail.com
>>
>> Website:  http://ogsteviestrow.com
>> Merchandise:  http://8bit256.com
>> All things CoCo:  http://imacoconut.com
>> CoCoTALK!  http://cocotalk.live
>>

 > Mark, thanks very much for this !

CoCoTALK! has so very much going on, I would hate for people to miss out
the wealth of knowledge that is in there...  A 3 hour, non scripted
Video, can be overwhelming..

So it makes sense to go through and locate the People and Topics and
leave some Links to the various sections...

I told Steve that CoCoTALK! is like:
Inviting ALL your CoCo Friends over for a meeting..  Some did stuff,
Back In The Day, some are doing stuff Now..  You can Chat, and Ask
Questions, recall what happened back then, or what is happening now..
And when it's All Done, you have kept CoCo alive for a while longer...

CoCo Forever....

MarkO