[Coco] Best emulator for Windows nowadays?

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 19:20:15 EDT 2017

2017/08/30 7:51 "David Ladd" <davidwladd at gmail.com>:

> James,
>
> Building MAME on Linux and Mac OS-X isn't to bad.  Just have to be mindful
> of specific libraries.

Building isn't really the primary problem, I think. I've loaded it from
debian packages, but I can't figure out where to put the ROM images.

I've put ROM images that work for xroar where the documentation for
MAME/MESS seems to indicate, but have not yet got results I can recognize.

Unfortunately, my only currently working computer is an ancient android
tablet, so until I get a new monitor to replace my two dead ones, it's a
litle meaningless to ask questions, so I haven't been. Also haven't had
time to do much with either because I've been busy trying to look for work
and work on a novel at the same time.

While I'm babbling, I'll note that xroar is pretty nice. Once I have a
monitor and some time, I'll have lots of questions for Ciaran.

--
Joel Rees

http://reiisi.blogspot.com