[Coco] Another set of newsletters, from a long lost Coco User Group (Penn-Jersey Color Computer Club)

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 01:59:45 EDT 2017

Guillaume,

I've OCR'd the rest of the newsletters from the Pen-Jersey Computer Club.
These are NOT a complete set by any stretch, and there may be shortcomings
in the OCR process.

I've manually redacted addresses and phone numbers, per request of Eric
Rhyder- the person who supplied the PDFs of the newsletters.

These newsletters span from 1985-1998. They weigh in under 350MB, zipped.
How shall I proceed to get them uploaded so that other in the COCO
community can enjoy them?

I'd like to thank Jason Walters, and Eric Rhyder for making these
available, not to mention providing a nice journey down memory (no pun
intended) lane for me.

Thanks

Tony