[Coco] Tandy Assembly

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 18:23:52 EDT 2017

On 28-Aug-17 13:46, Rietveld Rietveld wrote:
> If I get anyone  with some spare time I can bring 2 coco's, 2 multi
> paks, 2 SDC's and 2 pairs of drives.

It looks like I won't make Tandy Assemble, but this is the Kind of thing
that is easy to assist with...   A lot of Swap the Floppy, Clean the
Heads and such....

Since you have Hardware to Dedicate to this "Save the Floppy", I will
try to get this mentioned on CoCoTALK! this coming week, to see if
anyone coming could spend some time, "Swapping the Floppies"..

Maybe, Make it a Team Sport, so that Two Groups could compete, ( for Fun
and Prizes ??? )

MarkO