[Coco] CoCoTALK! podcast all caught up!

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 16:02:30 EDT 2017

This is outstanding! Your efforts are worthy of Oscar level recognition!

As I was typing this a concern entered my mind. Something I like about CoCoTALK! is its chaotic nature and candid presentation. It really does make me feel as though I walked in on a CoCo conversation and not a scripted show.

Since the audio and audio-visual presentations are different (maybe "vastly" is appropriate here) I really hope that you do not tweak CoCoTALK! to make it more compatible with a podcast. I think that adding bonus material to the audio only podcast is a great idea. Regards, Salvador

It's been 3 weeks in the making, with a total of 22 episodes, all that
needed to be converted to audio format, cleaned up, and have value added
content added, but, I'm finally done!

All 22 episodes of CoCoTALK! as they originally aired on YouTube can now be
listened to in Podcast format!

There are also about 4 interviews with CoCo software developers available
as podcasts, and more to come.

Moving forward, CoCoTALK! will continue to air live every Saturday on
YouTube with the audio podcast following shortly thereafter, audio and
video replays of all episodes can be found at http://cocotalk.live

Now that I'm caught up I can focus on the future, and I plan to create some
original audio-only content for the podcast listeners, and continue to come
up with more value added content to bring to both the video and audio
versions of the show to keep things interesting.

Thanks to everyone who has been both watching and listening to our show,
and I'm always looking for input an feedback to get more ideas on what to
bring to a future episode!

CoCoTALK! forever!

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow