[Coco] Trump killed the Color Computer Archive site?

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 16:14:16 EDT 2017

Speculating here... there are some "active" anti-anti-T#ump groups around that go against people that in any way criticize the prez. Although improbable, it is possible that one of these groups retaliated against DH for hosting a Website that went against their Glorious Leader and refused to cooperate when asked to do so.

On Thursday, August 24, 2017, 1:04:45 PM CDT, David Ladd <davidwladd at gmail.com> wrote:

>From the status report at their twitter page:
https://twitter.com/dhstatus

and website status portal of:
http://status.dreamhost.com/

It is a DDoS attack.  So once the attack is over whom ever is hosted on
dreamhost.com will get their websites back to normal operation.  Hopefully
:P

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                     |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &    http://www.theterrorzone.com   |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                   |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                   |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |