[Coco] trs80 trp100 portable printer

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Thu Aug 24 11:24:19 EDT 2017

> On Aug 23, 2017, at 10:09, Salvador Garcia via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> I don't know if this could be helpful:
>
> http://biosrhythm.com/?page_id=1453

Paul's WiFi232 might work just fine. The modem slot in the 4P just provides power and a place to physically mount the modem card; the data connection to the 4P is still made externally, with a ribbon cable to the RS-232 port.

I have one of his assembled boards, which I still haven't gotten around to playing with. I bought it without an immediate application in mind. I just figured it was cool, and I might want to use it someday.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/