[Coco] Radio Shack Speech-Sound Pak

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 08:04:24 EDT 2017

You are correct to use the real hardware you'll need a MPI for either the
original floppy controller or the CoCoSDC to work with the speech and Sound
Pack.

There are two games that actually took advantage of the music; Ghana Bwana,
and Pitfall 2.

A dozen or so games used speech with varying degrees of success.

One game F-18 or was it F-16 by Diecom products took really good advantage
of the noise generation capability.

Most of these we've covered and demod on my YouTube channel to give you an
idea