[Coco] CoCo links web site

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 18:23:16 EDT 2017

Hi, Steve.  Great work.

I’ve had several shows on Floppy Days devoted to the CoCo.  As part of the research, I compiled a fairly extensive list of CoCo resources that were covered in the podcast.  All of those links and information are on the website floppydays.com <http://floppydays.com/>.  Particularly, episodes 44, 46 & 47.  There very well might be some things there not yet covered by your site.

thanks

Randy