[Coco] CoCoTALK! episode 22 will air live today

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 06:11:18 EDT 2017

Today at 2:00 PM EDT will be the latest live episode of CoCoTALK! the
nation's leading live talk show featuring the Tandy Color Computer.

Each week we have a live panel of speakers and global audience via live
chat.

We'll be talking all things color computer and reviewing items of interest
being discussed on both the mailing list and Facebook this week.

We have a few regular segments now that will appear each week:

Ron's Garage - each week we'll see some interesting artifacts from the
amazing retro computer collection of Ron Delvaux
Newbie question of the week - each week Grant Leighty will give us the
newbie question of the week, and allow the panel and the live audience to
chime in on
Tech Talk with David Ladd and Curtis Boyle - each week we'll talk about a
more technical topic, recent topics have included some floppy controller
issues with MAME, and more

This week we'll feature some CoCo music and perhaps a few more surpirses.

The live stream will air today @ 2:00 PM EDT at
http://live.ogsteviestrow.com

Previous video and audio replays available at http://cocotalk.live

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow
http://cocotalk.live