[Coco] CMOC C-like compiler now supports float under Color Basic

Brendan Donahe brendan at polylith.com
Wed Aug 16 23:21:48 EDT 2017

Pierre,

When I tried it out a few weeks ago, I was able to successfully use
fopen(), fclose(), fprintf(), and fgetc() with ASCII files.  I think at one
point, I tried fscanf(), but it didn't appear to be supported, but that's
of minor concern.

It's very cool to be able to write in C for the Color Computer, have it
compile almost instantly, and pop up in an emulator!

Thanks,
Brendan