[Coco] Orchestra90 for Dragon works on an MPI

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 03:41:02 EDT 2017

Hi,
thanks to Mark D. Overholser for having pointed that
the link I added to my very first message doesn't work any more
I am sorry for that!
The correct one is:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5622
cheers
pere
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 22:34:54 +0200
From: "Pere Serrat" <psergm at gmail.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: [Coco] Orchestra90 for Dragon works on an MPI

Hello,
If anyone has bought a COCODAC-16 from Ed Snider, to use in the
Tano Dragon, you will have discovered that it just works ok for the CoCo.
The version used in the DAC-16 'needs' MAP1 to work so not
a good option to burn into an EPROM or on a Dragon 32.
Stewart Orchard and me have been working on that problem and now
we have a new version ORC90S3V7 that works nicely with a Tandy MPI
or a mini-MPI and CoCo-SDC or drives. See this link for full info and
download files:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php…
cheers
Pere

---
Este correo electrónico ha sido comprobado en busca de virus por AVG.
http://www.avg.com