[Coco] Fwd: connect to a modern display

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:18:36 EDT 2017

Interesting, I haven’t ever seen that type before.

Here are the ones that I did…
<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/home/coco2-projects/coco2-composite-board-2/finished-production-version <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/home/coco2-projects/coco2-composite-board-2/finished-production-version>>

- Ed