[Coco] Rre: Motorola RMS Manual (GIME)

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 19:45:10 EDT 2017

I'll try that again, if this tablet doesn't misinterpret misinterpret my
gestures again.

I think I may have a copy of that, far away across the ocean. But it may be
only the datasheet. And scanning it would require quite a bit of
back-and-forth with my sister. Why is it of interest now? (Yes, I missed
the podcast.)