[Coco] Message Threading

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 18:37:09 EDT 2017

I feel compelled to reply since I started this thread and stirred waters i
didnt realize i was stepping in.

I was hoping it was a gmail threading problem. :(  looks like we have
people starting new threads as old ones and vise versa.  Oh well, nothing I
can do on my end about that.

It sucks that digest mode doesnt easily allow for proper replying.  I got
around that delema by using gmail's mail folder filters.  I still get my
'the list' messages dumped into a separate folder *and* can be nice to
others on list.

brett