[Coco] Message Threading

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Wed Aug 9 14:01:35 EDT 2017

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 10:07 AM, Mark D. Overholser <marko555.os2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am seeing a similar Issue, but see the Thread, "[Coco] Booting OS9 on my CoCo 3"  in Four Threads, with the Head starting under "[Coco] GCC6809 cross compiler, assembler & linker"...

I can neither confirm nor deny whether it's actually in four threads instead of three on my machine. I didn't look at that cross compiler thread, so I don't know whether the Booting thread started under there on my system, too. Well, I guess I'm not the only one who is seeing threads broken up in a way which is annoying, but not necessarily broken.

I'd also like to disclose that when I clicked "reply", the To field started out addressed to the previous sender rather than the list... and in my pre-caffeinated state, I almost made things worse by redirecting my reply to the CCtalk list instead of the CoCo list! :O

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/