[Coco] Booting OS9 on my CoCo 3

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Aug 8 03:36:17 EDT 2017

Is it possible that you've configured OS-9 to expect a 40-track disk, but
that the floppy drive you hooked up is physically not capable of 40-track
operation? Some of the older RS drives could only handle something like 36
tracks.  The fast seeking could be the sound of the drive vainly trying to
access an upper track.

Art