[Coco] GCC6809 cross compiler, assembler & linker

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 6 20:52:23 EDT 2017

Continuing my search to provide some Linux apps for OS9.

I have looked at the code for PIXMAN and while it might be possible to get GCC6809 to compile and eventually link PIXMAN the code will probably never execute because it allocates huge pixel maps using malloc.

In a 64k system this will probably run out of memory immediately.

But having said that I see a configuration in the config files for Z80 and 6811 so it should work.

I'll keep looking at this for now however there doesn't appear to be porting guide so I'm looking through code and make files at the moment.