[Coco] GCC6809 cross compiler, assembler & linker

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 02:03:49 EDT 2017

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 7:56 AM, Tormod Volden wrote:
> The version in my PPA is the one from William Astle. IIRC he took
> Brian's version (the one from code.google.com) and reworked/ported it
> to a newer gcc version and ported it to use lwtools as the
> assembler/linker backend.
>
> For documentation, the official gcc 4.6.4 manual is here:

https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.6.4/gcc/

Brian once made a nice manual for the 6809 target, but lost everything
in a hard disk crash. I have only found parts of it in the internet
archive.

Also, David Flamand has ported Brian's 4.3 version to use his own
assembler/linker and done quite a lot of work on the code. See
https://github.com/dfffffff/gcc6809

Tormod