[Coco] GCC6809 cross compiler, assembler & linker

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 4 00:05:20 EDT 2017

Hi Tormod

I'm using the gcc8609 at this location:

https://code.google.com/archive/p/gcc6809/

Can't seem to identify the directories you mention.

I seem to stumbled across an old version.

I might try the version mention by you at:

https://launchpad.net/~tormodvolden/+archive/ubuntu/m6809

The one I found was suppoed to compile and link to OS9 if required and had VS2015 support.

Is that the same as the one you mentioned?

Walter