[Coco] On John Linnville's Color Computer Game Master Cartridge Design

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 01:18:17 EDT 2017

It's great to see that John W. Linville can do more than just ramble about
assembly vs. machine code...... and his circuit designs aren't self
modifying, either...    ducking and running...
Protect me Neil Brookings!!!!  Help me Obi MiRo, you're my only hope!

In all seriousness, I have a huge appreciation for all the cool hardware
all you guys come up with.

And when it comes to production and manufacturing, never forget the 3 most
important words in the American English language.... Cheap Canadian Labor!

-Mic Drop

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow