[Coco] ESP8266 BBS setup

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 00:43:31 EDT 2017

Dave I came across this site: https://www.allaboutcircuits.com/projects/update-the-firmware-in-your-esp8266-wi-fi-module/

It shows the exact method I am using for burning the firmware.  It leads to this tool which is the latest flash tool: http://bbs.espressif.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=433

Which of course leads to the firmware: http://bbs.espressif.com/viewforum.php?f=46

These are the exact tools to get the latest version of the ESP8266 official AT command set.  I am still looking at a few different user sets that look interesting.

The sites also have the source code to build your own set of AT commands, as well as other things. But of course that is up to us to create them.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>