[Coco] MAME FDC Issue that can cause corruption

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 21:07:03 EDT 2017

Ron,

Thank you for helping on this.

Hopefully now that we know that the issue started showing up in 0.163 and
all the way to the current version.  Then with all the examples those who
have posted and provided information as well on these bug reports we can
now wait and see what solution that they can find and have it up and
running in a safe manner :D

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |