[Coco] XRoar/Mocha emulator question.

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:15:49 EDT 2017

Off the top of my head, I do not know how to copy and paste "in" and "out"
of an emulator, but what I did, was to get a blank disk image from the
Color Computer Archive and use that to save work to, and just mount that
disk image every time I want to work on something.  That helps with the
storage on the emulated CoCo side, but doesn't address getting the code
"out" of the CoCo, for that, I'm not sure, but it's a great question, and
I'm looking forward to see what the answer is.

I have heard in the past of some tools that can be used to get things
between modern computers and CoCo disk images, I'm not sure if LW tools is
that, or if that's just a cross assembler, or if it was a program called
"Tool Shed", again these are just vague memories from listening to
podcasts, and skimming posts, I'm sure there are more knowledgeable answers
available

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com