[Coco] OS9 Lv 1 games

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:37:25 EDT 2016

Tormod,

I built a NitrOS-9 bootable floppy image that used the same modules that
would have been used on OS-9 L2.  I verified that Cave Walker indeed did
lockup and did not load.  There was no DriveWire modules loaded at any
time.  This was strickly floppy bootable only.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |