[Coco] The Hobbit for Dragon64 - CoCo2 and CoCo3

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:25:44 EDT 2016

Pere,

Thank you for that tip.  That is very useful and will come in handy once I
get the images transferred to my CoCoSDC's SD card.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |