[Coco] Drive letter issue in paths with toolshed os9 copy command on Windows

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:25:44 EDT 2016

​If you feel this is a bug you may wish to fill out the bug report at the
toolshed project so it gets filtered to the contributors. This will help
keep track of the bug reports.​

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |