[Coco] OS9 Lv 1 games

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Sep 27 00:02:34 EDT 2016

Most of them. The only programs I found that didn’t work under NitrOS9 were ones that redefined system calls (like Home Publisher), because the stack offsets would be incorrect.
There were a few 3rd party OS9 games - I know the ML game Zero Gravity from Chromasette (or was it T&D) was ported to OS-9 Level I, and it works fine on Level II/NitrOS9.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html