[Coco] F9DASM - 6800/6801/6802/6803/6808/6809 / 6301/6303/6309 Disassembler

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Fri Sep 23 13:03:07 EDT 2016

As Ed indicates, you can edit them out, or disassemble them and cut
them out of the resulting ASM source. One might even start with
an info file that identifies the 5-byte data blocks and helps to
identify the true ORG and start addresses. Or...

Yet another potential enhancement that could be made to the tool and
sent as a patch to github -- support for DECB binaries! Dragon DOS
binaries, and CAS files (same for CoCo, Dragon, and MC-10!) seem like
good candidates as well... :-)

John