[Coco] SLENB line behavior

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Sep 20 02:46:02 EDT 2016

I am not sure that the system would determine that, as SLENB is a input. Wouldn't wither multiple devices could share SLENB depend on those device's output circuits? In other words, if I attach a device to the system that forces SLENB high with a low impedance, then no other device could pull it low.