[Coco] CocoNIC

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 11:45:26 EDT 2016

John:

Here's the contiki 6502 source for the C64 version of Jim's NIC card.
Seems pretty straight forward (other than the 6502 8 bit hoops :)  The code
seems to line up pretty nicely with what I'm reading in the CS8900
datasheet, too.

https://github.com/contiki-os/contiki/blob/master/cpu/6502/net/cs8900a.S

cheers, brett