[Coco] Profiling emulator?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Sep 14 03:47:29 EDT 2016

Well, what ever you do with the code is your call. If the site maintainers don't want to post it, you can always post it somewhere else for people to look at it. It would facilitate it running on Mac OS X, and any other platform such as Linux that Wine has been ported to. Wine lib is designed to allow legacy  Windows code to be used on other platforms without extensive changes.