[Coco] Glenside IDE + Multi-Pak + HDB-DOS

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:07:32 EDT 2016

Robert,

I also thought if you plugged a real floppy controller into the Glenside
IDE board you also had to make sure you patched the floppy controllers
logic to only respond to the $FF4x range and ignore the $FF5x?

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |