[Coco] ROM Options for Glenside IDE, and a 3D-Printed Case

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat Sep 10 23:16:46 EDT 2016

> On Sep 10, 2016, at 16:44, David Ladd <davidwladd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mark,
>
> I would be interested in one of these cases as well.

In case there is any confusion, I am not offering to print these cases for others! It took 14 hours to print the two halves on my printer, and I have other projects to keep it busy. ;)

> Also anyone know the source for those cart slots that are shown installed
> in the slot pads?

I assume that you mean the card edge connectors. They are 40 pin 0.1" pitch card edge connectors for 0.062" thick boards, with the pin rows spaced at 0.2". These are the particular ones I used:

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/sullins-connector-solutions/EBC20DRXH/S3315-ND/927267

If you want or need to pick out different connectors, pay attention to the row spacing. These connectors are made with various different row spacings, and you need the 0.2" ones for the Glenside IDE card.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/