[Coco] CocoNIC

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 23:33:18 EDT 2016

On Sep 8, 2016 8:07 PM, "RETRO Innovations" <go4retro at go4retro.com> wrote:

> I was surprised the issue did not show up anywhere else, but the current
HDL in the CPLD does not look at the lower address lines at all.  It simply
passes them onto the NIC.

Doh!  So its simply a matter of cutting traces and soldering some patch
wires?  Cool.  I'm glad it wasn't my shotty BASIC programming! :)

I've been busy experimenting with hooking up listen() and accept(), which
has my coco accepting incoming TCP connections.  There is a buffer bug
haunting me at the moment - but I'm dealing with writing and debugging two
asynchronous tasks and the kernel all at the same time.....like hurding
cats.

But, I have a primitive web server nearly working - which is fairly easy in
a unix-like environment. Having fork() and chroot() sure help!

Enjoy the show guys!  I'm jealous.  I doubt I'll have the time to have any
demo  for this weekend :(

- brett