[Coco] IDE interface for coco? :)

Neil Blanchard neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Thu Sep 8 11:11:59 EDT 2016

No problem, great to see that Mike can help you out with the IDE controller.
Amiga sounds great, didn't know it was upgraded like that. Appreciate the offer but think for now I will keep the funds going towards CoCo. I don't want to lose my co-host title on the CoCo Crew Podcast :)
I will be curious to hear what way the GPS takes you. I'm traveling a new route this year for a different change in scenery.
See you and Josh soon!
-Neil