[Coco] IDE interface for coco? :)

Walter Miraglia walter.miraglia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:39:07 EDT 2016

okie doke, thanks.

...I think we cross at niagra falls, but now sure,  Josh will be driving
for the most part. :)
i will be bringing my GPS so we might just go with that. :)

I'm so glad you are loving the Vectrex. :) it's what i really wanted,
someone who would enjoy it for what it was, not what it's worth... lol :)

I have to say I'm tempted to sell the A1200 i had my fun with it. :)  it's
loaded with games,  i just have to give it some thought. :)  I could not
let it go for less than $550.00 because with the ram expansion on it,  it's
about what I paid... 3 years ago...

So most likely ~$600.00   it is PAL eh... :) But most of the good games
requires pal :) I sold my other 1200 for $450.00 about 2 years ago, and it
had no upgrades and no compact flash ide interface loaded... :)
or original disk :) i have a good joy stick to go with it... lol... :)  let
me give it some thought. :)