[Coco] CoCoFEST Commercials

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:02:45 EDT 2016

On Sep 7, 2016 8:48 PM, "Randall Kindig" <randall.kindig at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Neil!  I will see you there.  Look for Floppy Boy (the nickname
I’ve gotten from my co-workers; not particularly flattering :)

lol. Sounds like a super hero side kick name.  "Look Ma! Its Retro Man and
Floppy Boy!" ;)

Cheers, brett

neil at neilscomputerservice.com> wrote:

> > Just finished listening to Floppy Days Episode 64. Was so cool to hear
the TRS 80 CoCoFEST! Commercial in there. Really enjoyed the talk about HP
Series 80 computers.
> > Thanks Randy for doing your podcast. Look forward to seeing you at
VCFMW.
> > -Neil

a chill :)  Thanks for letting me run one.