[Coco] September is the month of Coco gaming on YouTube!

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:59:03 EDT 2016

Steve Strowbridge a.k.a. Original Gamer Stevie Strow,

Thank you :) I indeed do enjoy creating the videos I have been doing as
well as watching the videos you have been doing.  I also follow a few
others who have been putting out videos for the CoCo.  I always love to see
the new content that is shared. :)

Thank you to everyone!

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |